Dimensions (HxWxD): H: 8 1⁄4 in.
Acc. No.: 27.47
Credit Line: Acquired by William T. Walters, 1889
Photo credit: The Walters Art Museum, Baltimore
- Paris, George A. Lucas [date and mode of acqusition unknown]
- 1889, Baltimore, William T. Walters [mode of acquisition unknown] [shipped from Paris, Jan. 17, 1889 by Lucas]
- 1894, Baltimore, Henry Walters, by inheritance
- 1931, Walters Art Museum, by bequest
- Museum's information, April 2013:
This wax piece is the original model for Walters 27.48.