Tête d'une jeune fille
Head of a Young Girl
Dimensions (HxWxD): 14 3⁄8 x 10 x 8 1⁄2 in.
written in pencil on a sticky label below the brass plate: N° 2
Acc. No.: 27.97
Credit Line: The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens. The Arabella D. Huntington Memorial Art Collection
Photo credit: The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- Sir Philip Sassoon (1888-1939)
- 1919, November 26-27, London, Christie's, his sale, lot 84; bought by Duveen, stock number 27492
- 1927, acquired by Henry E. Huntington for The Arabella D. Huntington Memorial Art Collection
- 2008 Bennett and Sargentson
French Art of the Eighteenth Century at The Huntington, Edited by Shelley M. Bennett and Carolyn Sargentson, The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, in association with Yale University Press, New Haven and London, 2008, p. 523-525, cat. 208, technical notes by Jane Bassett, entry by Carolyn Miner
- See also its pendant, Head of a Young Boy, 27.98.